Led by the Members of the Board of the Association of Sound Designers, chaired by Gareth Fry.
- Report on last year's progress: GF
- Financial report from treasurer Paul Arditti
- Vote for Chair, Treasurer and Secretary positions
- Changing to a CIO: GRF
- Winter School: GF
- General survey of how we're doing: questions to ask
- Mentoring scheme
- Spotlight style directory of designers (with the ALD and SBTD)
- re-organise LSi directory as Directory of PE's, No.1's?
- Appointment of Gregg Fisher as a consultant
- Student representation on board: GRF
- Support for educators: GRF
- Equipment loan scheme
- NT Studio scheme
- Graduate member category
- Critics seminar
- Suggested rates of pay
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD POINTS TO THE AGENDA, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live more than 50 miles from London, you could be eligible for our new travel assistance scheme
, where we'll pay up to 1/3rd to 1/2 of your travel costs.